Injured dog heads to Nativity Scene for help, safety
GLENDALE, Ohio (CNN) – While the traditional Nativity Scene can be found in homes and churches across the country, one scene in Ohio included one extra character.
Recently, workers at in Ohio discovered an injured pit bull curled up in the hay of a Nativity Scene, laying next to the Jesus figure.
The dog had injuries to his face and leg.
City officials took the animal to a vet and tried to find his owner.
However, they have not been able to do so yet.
Fortunately, a rescue group, called Cincinnati Pit Crew, stepped in to take care of the dog and find him a good home.
They have named him “Gabriel.”
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger