Investigators looking into ‘suspicious’ shooting in Grady County home
CHICKASHA, Okla. – State agents are investigating a shooting in Grady County.
Around 7 p.m. Sunday, sheriff’s deputies received a 911 call concerning a shooting.
The victim, 29-year-old Joseph Killman, was found shot inside his home.
He remains in the hospital but there is no word on his condition.
Authorities say there was another person inside the home at the time of the shooting.
Sheriff’s deputies and OSBI agents are interviewing witnesses.
They will only say they’re treating the case as “suspicious” but no one has been arrested.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger