Investigators looking into ‘suspicious’ shooting in Grady County home
CHICKASHA, Okla. – State agents are investigating a shooting in Grady County.
Around 7 p.m. Sunday, sheriff’s deputies received a 911 call concerning a shooting.
The victim, 29-year-old Joseph Killman, was found shot inside his home.
He remains in the hospital but there is no word on his condition.
Authorities say there was another person inside the home at the time of the shooting.
Sheriff’s deputies and OSBI agents are interviewing witnesses.
They will only say they’re treating the case as “suspicious” but no one has been arrested.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him