UPS driver making Christmas deliveries finds missing teen
WICHITA FALLS, Texas – The search for a missing teen with autism has a happy ending.
Robert Adams, 17, was reported missing on Friday after he didn’t come home from school.
More than a dozen officers spent hours searching for the boy.
However, it was a UPS driver, who was making deliveries, who actually spotted Adams walking down a neighborhood street.
Chris Koru said, “I’m trained to pay attention and be aware of my surroundings. Watch out for anything and this one time it paid off.”
Police say Adams is okay but they are not sure how he became lost.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring