Vin Diesel takes to Facebook to address future of ‘Fast and Furious 7′
LOS ANGELES -As fans of a popular movie star continue to mourn his passing, Paul Walker’s co-star announced that the next ‘Fast and Furious’ movie will continue.
Walker, 40, was killed when a car he was riding in crashed into a light pole and burst into flames.
He was on a short break from filming ‘Fast and Furious 7′ at the time of his death.
One month later, Vin Diesel took to Facebook to announce the release date for the final ‘Fast and Furious’ movie that will include Walker.
On Sunday, he posted that the movie will hit theaters on April 10, 2015.
He added, “P.S. He’d want you to know first.”
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him