Skies will clear as temperatures head above freezing this afternoon
Watch out for slick spots!
Skies will clear this afternoon and will make way for temperatures to finally warm above freezing. Highs will stay below normal both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the lower 40s. More patchy freezing fog will be possible Christmas morning.
Look for warmer weather at the end of the week in the 50s. A stronger front will blast through the state Saturday night. Temperatures will again drop into the 30s with maybe a few flurries on Sunday. Merry Christmas Eve Oklahoma!Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him