Watch This! Oklahoma hunter finds a very unlikely animal during hunt
Kangaroos are normally seen in zoos or in the Australian Outback NOT in an Oklahoma field.
But that’s exactly what Andrew Rice found while hunting near Adair, Oklahoma and he has the video to prove it.
He captured a kangaroo jumping across a pasture while he happened to have his cell phone video rolling. Watch the video and hear his surprise to see such an animal scurrying across his path.
You may remember last year a pet Kangaroo named, Lucy Sparkles, went missing in Shawnee. The beloved Lucy was never seen again despite fliers and a huge Facebook campaign.
NewsChannel 4 checked with the Facebook group to see if this could be the missing Lucy.
It appears the group has seen the new video. The page states “My phones been blowing up since this hunter posted this video this afternoon. Pretty sure it belongs to a local exotic farm.”
The page goes on to say ”I can’t tell if it’s her yet. I just think it’s unlikely. First plan is to get ahold of the exotic farm to confirm whether or not they had one get loose. They are in the same town the video was filmed in. It just seems more likely that it would be theirs.”
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online