Cotton Bowl A Homecoming For Cowboys
The Oklahoma State football team is made up of plenty of Texans, 71 players to be exact.
OSU has 10 players from the Dallas metroplex alone that will start or be the top backup for Mike Gundy in their bowl game.
The Cowboys have played well south of the Red River, winning 11 of their last 12 games in Texas.
The Pokes will take on Missouri in the Cotton Bowl on January 3, playing in Dallas will be a special opportunity for OSU’s Texas natives.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger