Cowboys Travel to Dallas
Oklahoma State’s football team gathered in Dallas to begin on-site preparations for the Cotton Bowl next Friday night against Missouri at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
OSU is staying at the plush Gaylord Texan Hotel, the same hotel the Dallas Cowboys stay the night before home games.
The Cowboys went through their first practice in Texas at Euless Trinity High School as they get ready for their former Big 12 rivals from Mizzou.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring