NEW: Oklahoma man spent thousands on cheap airfare tickets; Delta honors prices
UPDATE: Delta has decided to honor the cheap airfare prices for Oklahoma man, Cory Watkins.
Watkins spent $1,387.38 for twelve flights for himself and clients for first class trips all over the U.S
Delta acknowledged that a glitch caused steeply-discounted tickets to be offered online Thursday – some for as low as $12.83, according to customers.
They celebrated their finds on social media, including cross-country flights for $40 and Boston to Honolulu lifts for $68.
Cory Watkins, a travel agent in Oklahoma, snagged some of the best bargains he’s ever seen — round-trip, first class from Oklahoma City to St. Louis for $12.83, fares to Anchorage for $87.53, and more.
In just under an hour, Watkins spent $1,387.38 for twelve flights for himself and clients for first class trips all over the U.S., according to CNN.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'