International space station passing over Oklahoma; visible in the metro just after 7 p.m.
OKLAHOMA – Twitter users are raving about seeing the International Space Station in the evening skies of Oklahoma.
The International Space Station passes over Oklahoma at 7:01. Go look for it. It's the perfect excuse to get away from your crazy family.—
Blaine Boyd (@iBlaine4) December 28, 2013
The International Space Station just crossed over Oklahoma! Who saw it?! Always neat to watch! It'll be back tomorrow at 6:12pm!—
Michael Seger (@MichaelSeger) December 28, 2013
According to NASA’s site, Oklahoma City metro residents will be able to see the station at these dates and times:
To find out when you can see the station in the next few days CLICK HERE and put in your location.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns