Stoops Mum On Starting QB
Oklahoma will meet Alabama in the Sugar Bowl on January 2nd at the Superdome in New Orleans.
The Sooners are practicing at the New Orleans Saints practice facility in Metarie, Louisiana, where former Sooner and current Saints receiver Kenny Stills stopped by to watch practice on Saturday.
OU head coach Bob Stoops was asked about OU’s “unsettled” quarterback situation, with both Blake Bell and Trevor Knight contributing in the Sooners’ win over Oklahoma State to finish the season.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger