Cowgirls Stay Unbeaten With Win at Home
Oklahoma State’s 11th-ranked women’s basketball team stayed unbeaten with a 90-48 win over Texas-Pan American on Sunday afternoon at Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater.
Liz Donohoe led the way with 21 points and 16 rebounds, with five 3-pointers.
LaShawn Jones had 16 points and 6 rebounds, while Tiffany Bias added 11 points and 5 assists.
OSU held UTPA to 23 percent field goal shooting and outrebounded them by 32.
The Cowgirls improved to 11-0 and will open Big 12 play at home against Texas Thursday night at 7:00.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him