Kevin Durant NBA’s Western Conference Player of the Week
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant was named the NBA’s Western Conference Player of the Week on Monday.
Durant averaged 32 points, 10.7 rebounds, 5.7 assists, shot 57 percent from the field and 53 percent from three-point range in three wins over New York, Charlotte, and Houston.
Durant’s Thunder are 25-5 on the season, the best record in the NBA.
OKC hosts Portland on Tuesday night at 7:00 at Chesapeake Arena.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring