Kevin Durant NBA’s Western Conference Player of the Week
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant was named the NBA’s Western Conference Player of the Week on Monday.
Durant averaged 32 points, 10.7 rebounds, 5.7 assists, shot 57 percent from the field and 53 percent from three-point range in three wins over New York, Charlotte, and Houston.
Durant’s Thunder are 25-5 on the season, the best record in the NBA.
OKC hosts Portland on Tuesday night at 7:00 at Chesapeake Arena.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom