Sooners and Tide Meet in Tradition Rich Sugar Bowl
Oklahoma and Alabama will meet in a Sugar Bowl matchup loaded with tradition.
The Crimson Tide has been the dominant program in the nation the last several years, winning three of the last four national championships.
Oklahoma has more 10-win seasons than any team in the nation, but will be a two-touchdown underdog against the Tide on Thursday night in New Orleans.
Bob Barry, Jr. reports from the Superdome.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online