Sooners and Tide Meet in Tradition Rich Sugar Bowl
Oklahoma and Alabama will meet in a Sugar Bowl matchup loaded with tradition.
The Crimson Tide has been the dominant program in the nation the last several years, winning three of the last four national championships.
Oklahoma has more 10-win seasons than any team in the nation, but will be a two-touchdown underdog against the Tide on Thursday night in New Orleans.
Bob Barry, Jr. reports from the Superdome.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him