Foster mother charged with murder in death of 2-year-old child
TAHLEQUAH, Okla. – A woman is now facing charges after one of her foster children was found dead.
Authorities arrested 47-year-old Delila Pacheco after 2-year-old Alysa Horney was found unresponsive inside her home.
Officials say Horney had minor bruises on her when emergency crews arrived at the home.
However, the girl actually had a lacerated liver.
Pacheco is now facing one charge of first-degree murder.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring