OSU Players Need More Tickets for Cotton Bowl
With a roster loaded with native Texans, many Oklahoma State football players are looking to get as many tickets as they can for family and friends to see them play in the Cotton Bowl Friday night against Missouri at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The Cowboys from Texas are trying to get more tickets from their teammates who are from a different state, and that’s making it hard on the native Oklahomans, who are also hoping to get a lot of tickets, but have to battle the Texans to scoop up as many as they can.
Dylan Buckingham reports from Arlington.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger