Sooners Big Underdogs to Bama
Oklahoma is in an unusual position in the Sugar Bowl against Alabama; the role of heavy underdog.
The Crimson Tide are favored by 15 points to beat the Sooners.
It’s not something the Sooners are used to, but they don’t feel the point spread matters at all.
Bob Barry, Jr. reports from New Orleans.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'