Sooners See Sights on Bourbon Street
Oklahoma is making their first appearance in the Sugar Bowl since 2004, but for many of the Sooner players, this is their first trip to New Orleans.
If you go to downtown New Orleans, seeing the French Quarter is a must, and Bourbon Street is loaded with excitement and interesting things to see.
Watch the video above to see Bob Barry, Jr. report.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'