Officer involved shooting leads to an Oklahoma man’s death
MAYES COUNTY, Okla. – According to officials, a Mayes County deputy went to a home near Chelsea around 1:30 a.m. this morning and was met by a man standing on his porch holding a gun, a gun he shot at the officer.
The deputy returned fire, which resulted in the death of the man who fired the gun.
The OSBI has been called in to help investigate the shooting.
The man’s name is not being released, pending notification.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse