Officer involved shooting leads to an Oklahoma man’s death
MAYES COUNTY, Okla. – According to officials, a Mayes County deputy went to a home near Chelsea around 1:30 a.m. this morning and was met by a man standing on his porch holding a gun, a gun he shot at the officer.
The deputy returned fire, which resulted in the death of the man who fired the gun.
The OSBI has been called in to help investigate the shooting.
The man’s name is not being released, pending notification.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger