OSU Doesn’t Want Sam to Play It Again
Oklahoma State’s football team’s offense will have their eyes on Missouri’s Michael Sam, an All-American defensive end who has been wreaking havoc in the SEC this year.
The Cowboys face the Tigers in the Cotton Bowl on Friday night in Arlington, Texas, and OSU needs to make sure they account for Sam.
Dylan Buckingham reports from Arlington.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online