OSU Doesn’t Want Sam to Play It Again
Oklahoma State’s football team’s offense will have their eyes on Missouri’s Michael Sam, an All-American defensive end who has been wreaking havoc in the SEC this year.
The Cowboys face the Tigers in the Cotton Bowl on Friday night in Arlington, Texas, and OSU needs to make sure they account for Sam.
Dylan Buckingham reports from Arlington.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts