Oklahoma woman faces child endangerment charges after driving intoxicated with her small child
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City mother is in trouble for drinking way too much, then getting behind the wheel with her small child in the back-seat.
Julie Singletary faces child endangerment and DUI charges.
Police say she smashed her car into a concrete barrier on the I-35 service road on New Year’s Day.
When officers arrived on the crash scene, they say her speech was slurred and she want not able to stand on her own.
Singletary was taken to the hospital, followed by jail.
Singletary’s child was then taken into protective custody.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns