OU Big Underdogs to Alabama
It’s one of the biggest point spreads in BCS history, and Oklahoma is on the underdog side of it.
Alabama is a 17-point favorite to beat the Sooners in the Sugar Bowl Thursday night in New Orleans.
It’s an unusual position for the Sooners, but it’s a golden opportunity to beat the most dominant program in current college football.
Bob Barry, Jr. reports.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'