She will have more catches in Sugar bowl than any player
Tucked in between the tuba players, flutists and drummers, you’ll find a ‘tiny dynamo’. 20-year old Sarah Harris is OU’s feature twirler and she makes hundreds of throws and catches during one football game.
The kicker is she transferred to OU from Alabama saying ‘It was a great decision,” Sarah goes on to say “I love performing with the Pride of Oklahoma, they are 300 of my friends. They are like family.”
Watch the video below to see her in action.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online