Cowgirls Beat Texas in Big 12 Opener
Oklahoma State’s 11th-ranked women’s basketball team beat Texas 67-61 on Thursday night in the Big 12 opener for both teams at Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater.
Tiffany Bias paced OSU with 23 points, while Liz Donohoe had a double-double, with 17 points and 10 rebounds.
There were four ties and 12 lead changes in the game.
The Cowgirls improve to 12-0 on the season and will host West Virginia on Saturday night at 6:00.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him