OU Women Blow Out Tech in Big 12 Opener
Oklahoma’s 25th-ranked women’s basketball team blazed the nets for 62 percent from the field on their way to a 68-38 rout of Texas Tech in Lubbock on Thursday night in the Big 12 opener for both teams.
The Sooners made 26 of 42 shots, and hit 67 percent in the second half, holding Tech to just 17 percent 2nd half shooting and 23 percent for the game.
Aaryn Ellenberg led all scorers with 17 points and hit three-of-three from 3-point range.
Nicole Griffin added 12 points and Morgan Hook 11.
OU led by as many as 34 points in improving to 10-4 on the season.
The Lady Raiders dropped to 6-6.
Oklahoma hosts Iowa State on Sunday at 1:00.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns