Two Former Sooners Named AP All-Pro
Two former Sooner stars were named to the Associated Press NFL All-Pro team named on Friday.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy was named to the first team after his best season in the pros, his fourth.
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was named second team All-Pro after a season plagued by injury.
Both McCoy and Peterson attended OU’s Sugar Bowl win over Alabama on Thursday night in New Orleans.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger