Alert citizen helps police arrest convicted felon who allegedly attempted to sell stolen guns
OKLAHOMA CITY – An alert citizen helped police arrest a convicted felon who was allegedly attempting to sell stolen guns.
Police took 25-year-old Zachary Bowers into custody Saturday morning at the Oklahoma State fair grounds.
Authorities say a gun dealer bought firearms from bowers, but became suspicious when bowers allegedly left more guns in the dealers possession.
According to investigators, Bowers asked if the dealer could sell the guns for him– saying he would return when the gun show was over.
That’s when the dealer contacted police.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich