Facebook faces lawsuit over private messages
Facebook is facing a lawsuit over privacy concerns.
The plaintiffs say the social network has been intercepting private messages between friends, and giving the info to marketers.
Two Facebook users filed the suit in California.
They want the lawsuit to be given class-action status., suggesting as many as 166 million Facebook users in the U.S. would be eligible to join.
Other media reported that Facebook believes the allegations to be “without merit.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse