Electrical issues to blame for overnight S.E. Oklahoma City house fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – An electrical problem may be to blame for an overnight house fire in southeast Oklahoma City.
Fire crews were called to the 400 block of S.E. 26th St. near S.E. 29th St. and Shields at about 1 a.m.
Crews said one man was inside the home when the fire started but he was able to get out unharmed.
Officials said the electrical fire started in the attic.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring