Jazz Outplay Thunder
The Utah Jazz took advantage of a shorthanded Thunder squad beating OKC 112-101.
The Thunder played without Serge Ibaka (flu like symptoms) and, of course, Russell Westbrook.
OKC trailed by as many as 21, but managed to cut the lead to 6 in the 4th quarter. The loss snaps the Thunder’s 8 game road winning streak.
Gordon Hayward played out of his mind scoring a career high 37, grabbing 11 boards, dishing 7 assists while shooting an effective 13 of 16 from the field.
Kevin Durant has averaged 41 points over his last 2 road games and was effective again scoring 48 against Utah on 14 of 34 shooting.
Durant and Reggie Jackson were the only players in double figures for the Thunder.
3 point shooting hurt OKC as the Thunder were just 6 of 34 from behind the arc. Jeremy Lamb struggled to get going offensively shooting 4 of 14 from the field and a messy 1 of 8 from 3.
The Thunder have a day off before they face Denver on Thursday night in Colorado.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online