M.E.’s office confirms remains found in Custer County are those of missing teen JaRay Wilson
OKLAHOMA CITY – The medical examiner’s office has confirmed the remains found in Custer County are those of missing teen JaRay Wilson.
Officials said they used dental records to confirm her identity.
Wilson was last seen Oct. 15, 2012.
Last month 19-year-old Tucker McGee was charged with first-degree murder in the death of the missing teen after human remains were found in Weatherford.
Wilson, who was 16 at the time, was reported missing 14 months ago.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him