OSU Wide Receiver Josh Stewart Declares for NFL Draft
STILLWATER, Okla. - Oklahoma State Junior Wide Receiver Josh Stewart has declared for the NFL Draft.
Stewart declared his intentions via his Instagram account this afternoon saying, “First I wanna thank God for this opportunity and for all the Cowboy fans that’s been the most loyal and true fans I’ve ever been around…I would like just to let you all know I’ve decided to declare and enter the NFL Draft.”
Stewart was the Cowboys leading receiver this season hauling in 60 receptions for 703 yards and 3 touchdowns.
We’ll have more on this story at 10 tonight on KFOR.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'