Kansas Too Much for OU
Kansas proved too be too much offensively in their 90-83 victory over Oklahoma in the Sooners Big 12 home opener.
Cam Clark poured in a game high 32 points, which tied a career high, but in the 2 games Clark has scored 32, the Sooners have lost.
Kansas’ offense was led by freshman Wayne Seldon, Jr. who dropped 24 points. Inside, Perry Ellis was fierce in the post piling up a double-double with 22 points and pulling down 11 boards.
The Jayhawks shot a feisty 55% from the field and outscored the Sooners 34-16 in the paint.
Buddy Hield had 18 points and 8 boards while Tyler Neal provided a spark with 11 points off the bench.
Highlights and reaction with Bob Barry, Jr. are in the video link above.
The Sooners drop to 12-3 and return to action this Saturday when they play host to undefeated Iowa State at 11AM inside the Lloyd Noble Center.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse