This is how it looks when it’s so cold that Hell freezes over
MICHIGAN – Even Hell, Michigan couldn’t escape the wrath of the Polar Vortex.
The official temperature in Hell Tuesday was -4.
It was so cold that eggs even froze in the nests of backyard chicken coops, and a tow truck called in to pull out a stuck car became stuck itself.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse