Wall breaking kicks off big changes at Oklahoma City National Memorial
OKLAHOMA CITY – The New Year is bringing big changes to the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum.
The Memorial said these enhancements will change how future generations experience and learn the Memorial’s life-changing lessons.A wall breaking ceremony is kicked off the enhancements to the Memorial Museum Wednesday at 10 a.m.
Check back for the latest updates and details about the coming changes.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him