Worried child not progressing? Starting today the health dept. and libraries host screenings to help
If you are concerned your child isn’t progressing the way he or she should now is your chance to find out for sure.
Local libraries are teaming up with the Oklahoma City County health department to offer developmental screenings for children from newborns to those up to 5.
Specialists will spend about an hour with each child evaluating things like speech, language, development and behavior.
Screenings start Wednesday in Midwest City and the Village library.
There is a small fee for the screenings and they are available by appointment only.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'