Inspiring: Woman films 100 days of workouts, finds love for herself again
BERKELEY, Cali. – A California woman committed to work out for 100 days and filmed the process.
As 32-year-old LaKeisha Shurn lost the pounds, she gained love for herself again.
Shurn took the challenge at GiveIt100.com which encourages users to practice or try something new for 100 days and record their progress.
In her videos she said she had low self-esteem, was depressed and she wanted to change that.
Shurn did drop the pounds but said this journey isn’t only about the number on the scale, it is about changing on the inside as well.
At the end of the 100 days she said she loved herself again.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him