Teen rolls car into to ditch sliding on black ice; beware of slick spots
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities are warning others to be careful after a teen rolled his car on some black ice early Thursday morning.
Police said they were called to N.E. 39th St. and Westminster at about 1:30 a.m.
Officers said they discovered it was not the scene of the accident, it was the teen’s home address.
According to police, the 19-year-old driver told them he hit a patch of black ice a few blocks away on 39th St. and rolled his car into a ditch.
He got out of his car unharmed and walked home to call 911.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him