Clearing skies should allow Oklahoma to reach 50s today, next cold front Monday
After a foggy, rainy morning, clearing skies will move in this afternoon which will allow highs to hit the mid to upper 50s.
We dry out and warm up for the weekend with highs in the 50s and 60s.
A front will drop temps next Monday.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him