Clearing skies should allow Oklahoma to reach 50s today, next cold front Monday
After a foggy, rainy morning, clearing skies will move in this afternoon which will allow highs to hit the mid to upper 50s.
We dry out and warm up for the weekend with highs in the 50s and 60s.
A front will drop temps next Monday.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger