OKC Thunder forward Andre Roberson assigned to Tulsa 66ers
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City Thunder has assigned forward Andre Roberson to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti.
Roberson has appeared in 16 games (four starts) for the Thunder this season, averaging 1.8 points and 2.3 rebounds in 8.7 minutes per game.
During his first assignment with the 66ers, Roberson averaged 17.3 points, 11.7 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 3.3 steals, 1.0 block and 35.0 minutes in three games (all starts).
He is expected to be in uniform tonight when the Tulsa 66ers take on the Sioux Falls Skyforce at SpirtBank Event Center in Tulsa, Okla.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him