Sooner Men Take Down Cyclones
The Oklahoma men’s basketball team improved to nine wins in their last ten games versus Iowa State with a 87-82 win over the seventh ranked Cyclones.
Lon Kruger’s club improved to 13-3 on the year and 2-1 in Big 12 play with the win.
Buddy Hield paced the Sooners with 22 points and added six of the Sooners’ 13 three pointers made on the day.
Gonzaga transfer Ryan Spangler scored 16 for OU and grabbed a career high 15 rebounds.
OU plays at 25th ranked Kansas State at six p.m. on Tuesday, January 14.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger