T-Mobile will pay you $650 dollars to switch from other carriers
T-Mobile has a new plan to lure customers away from rival companies.
The carrier announced Wednesday it will pay early termination fees for those willing to switch from AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon.
Under the deal, customers can receive up to $650 in credit after trading in a phone.
That includes a maximum of $350 per line and $300 per phone.
Customers must also buy a new phone from T-Mobile.
It’s the latest move under T-Mobile’s so-called “Uncarrier” strategy, which eliminates contracts.
The deal is likely a response to AT&T’s offer to pay T-Mobile customers $450 to switch over.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse