UDPDATE: No signs of foul play found on body of woman found in car in Lake Stanley Draper
UPDATE: Police said there are no signs of foul play on the body of a woman found in a car in Lake Stanley Draper over the weekend.
Officials said they are investigating the possibility of a suicide.
OKLAHOMA CITY – A female body was found in Lake Stanley Draper around 5 p.m. Sunday night.
Police were called to the area to inspect something sticking out of the water, according to Lt. Taylor Dinh with the Oklahoma City Police.
The item was the bike rack on the back of a four-door Buick car that held the body of the woman and her dog.
The vehicle was found next to the marina around 10401 Stanley Draper.
Police are unsure what happened or how long the body had been in the lake.
They are investigating but are unsure if their was any foul play.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich