OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER’s Roberson recalled from Tulsa 66ers
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City Thunder has recalled forward Andre Roberson from the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti.
During his most recent assignment, Roberson helped the 66ers to a 1-1 record while averaging 13.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 2.0 steals in 37.0 minutes.
Overall, the forward is averaging 15.6 points, 9.4 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 2.8 steals in 35.8 minutes in five games (all starts) with the 66ers this season.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'