OSU Offensive Line Coach Headed to Texas
Oklahoma State offensive line coach Joe Wickline is headed to the University of Texas, where he will have the same title for the new Longhorns coaching staff headed up by Charlie Strong.
Wickline coached with Strong as graduate assistants and later as full-time assistants at the University of Florida.
Wickline has been at OSU since 2005, coaching All-Americans such as Russell Okung and Levi Adcock, and leading a line that’s paved the way for a strong running game over the last several years.
Texas contacted Wickline in 2010 to come to Austin, but he declined.
Former OSU Cowboy and current Memphis offensive line coach Vance Vice is among the candidates to replace Wickline at OSU.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online