University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
NORMAN, Okla. – Most Oklahomans know that beer is delicious, but have you ever wondered how beer is made?
The University of Oklahoma is offering a FREE class about the Chemistry of Beer.
The class will be offered on January 14th.
The class will cover how beer is made today, how beer was made in the past, and the differences between styles and types of beer.
The University of Oklahoma recommends those enrolling in the class to have some knowledge of Organic Chemistry.
The class will not give credits unless you are a student attending the University of Oklahoma.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him