Cowboys Move Up, Sooners Into Top 25
Both Oklahoma State and Oklahoma’s men’s basketball teams are ranked in the Associated Press Top 25.
It’s the first time both teams have been ranked in the same poll since the final poll in 2004-05.
OSU moved up two spots to number 9, while Oklahoma is tied for 25th with UCLA.
It’s the first time the Sooners have been ranked in the AP poll since November of 2009.
Arizona remains number one in the AP poll.
In the AP Women’s Top 25, OSU moved up four spots to number 11.
Connecticut remains number one in the women’s poll.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom