Grass fire consumes Norman structure, firefighters continue to battle blaze
NORMAN, Okla. – Firefighters and emergency crews are rushing to a fire that has already consumed a structure in Norman.
Around 3 p.m. Monday afternoon, firefighters rushed to the area of Alameda and 48th Ave. N.E. after getting word of a large grass fire.
At this point, one building has been destroyed by the fire.
Firefighters are still working to keep the blaze from spreading to other homes and a heavily wooded area nearby.Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him