Highs in upper 50s; Limit outdoor burning, wild fires still a risk
Temperatures will be cooler today with highs in the upper 50s after a weak cold front moved through the state overnight.
Fire danger will be lower this afternoon as winds stay around 20 mph out of the northwest.
Fire danger goes back up Tuesday. Another dry front will push through the state in the morning bringing gusty northerly winds.
Wind gusts could approach 40-45 mph as highs only reach the lower 50s.
Please limit any outdoor burning today and tomorrow.
Temps will be at or slightly above normal for the rest of the work week (expect Friday).
Our wind speeds will also be lower Wednesday through the weekend.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'