Man arrested for allegedly ripping out wife’s teeth during argument
SAND SPRINGS, Okla. – A 58-year-old Sand Springs man was taken into custody after he allegedly ripped out his wife’s teeth during an argument.
According to an arrest affidavit, 58-year-old Garry Wayne Hill and his wife began arguing about money.
Authorities say Hill allegedly began hitting and choking her.
The fight escalated when Hill allegedly put his foot on her neck and removed her dentures.
Deputies say the woman had bruises, red marks and blood inside her mouth.
Hill was arrested on one complaint of domestic assault and battery by strangulation.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him